Providence Health & Services Medford, OR, USA
Description: Providence is calling a Certified Nursing Assistant 2/Health Unit Coordinator (CNA 2 / HUC) to its Outpatient Transfusion Clinic at Providence Medford Medical Center in Medford, OR. This is a full-time position offering a 40 hour work week each week. The work schedule is Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm (no weekends). In this role a large amount of the work to be performed is clerical. About 80% of your shift will consist of desk work as a HUC, and the other 20% will include patient care as a CNA2. Aside from the fantastic benefits offered by Providence which begins on your first day of employment, we are also offering a $4,000 extended sign on bonus to new hire or eligible rehire Caregivers! Apply Today! If you qualify, we will send you a text with additional questions from our Modern Hire system. Once you complete, you’ll be invited to self-schedule an interview. We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant 2 - Health Unit Coordinator who...
Jul 22, 2021