Hours of Work :1045-1115
Days Of Week :
Work Shift :
Job Description :
Registered nurse renders highly professional and technical nursing care to assigned patients.
Provides direct and indirect patient care using the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation).
Supports the mission, vision, values and strategic goals of Methodist Health System.
Your Job Requirements:
• Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
• Current Basic Life Support Certification
• Current license to practice nursing in Texas or eligibility to do so
• Work experience: Six months RN experience
Your Job Responsibilities:
Adheres to the general hospital standards to promote a cooperative work environment
by utilizing communication skills, interpersonal relationships and team building.
Assumes responsibility for the nursing components of the patient/family/significant
other educational process.
Communicates to the team, co-workers, patients, and family members and evaluates
understanding of informational manner.
Creates and maintains a safe and therapeutic environment for patients, self, coworkers, and facility.
Ensures complete, accurate, and timely written communication of patient information.
Provides a therapeutic environment through safe, accurate, and timely medication and
Takes personal responsibility and initiative for performance and for professional growth
Utilizes the nursing process to ensure quality patient care is provided throughout the
episode of care.
Other duties as assigned.
Methodist Mansfield Medical Center is a 262-bed, full-service hospital that serves the communities of Mansfield, Arlington, Grand Prairie, and the surrounding areas. In addition to being a Magnet®-designated hospital, we have full-service interventional cardiology services, including cardiac catheterization, electrophysiology, open heart surgery, and STEMI care. The hospital has been honored as one of the Best Hospitals, Emergency Departments, and Maternity Wards by several publications. Methodist Mansfield strives to have a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve — one that is welcoming of the skills and talents of all groups. Our reputation as an award-winning employer shows in the honors we’ve earned:
• Magnet®-designated hospital
• Robotic da Vinci® Surgical System for minimally invasive procedures
• Level III Neonatal facility and Level III Maternal Facility
• Voted best hospital and best emergency department by Living Magazine and Arlington Today Magazine
• Level III Trauma Center
• Accredited Chest Pain Center and Advanced Primary Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
• Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® by The Joint Commission for heart attack, heart failure, pneumonia, and stroke care
Our Care Commitments
• Take Care of Patients
• Take Care of Each Other
• Take Care of Ourselves
• Take Care of Methodist