Job Description Overview
Registered Nurse RN, Float Pool: Med/Surg & Emergency Room ER, Full Time, Nights
- Sign On BONUS available for qualified candidates
If you are looking for an ever changing environment and enjoy working in different units, we are looking for YOU, a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Inpatient Float-pool team in Albuquerque, NM.
This job is located at Lovelace Westside Hospital which provides care to Albuquerque’s Westside and Rio Rancho, including 24-hour emergency department where you can see a provider in 30 minutes or less, and a wide range of inpatient and outpatient surgical capabilities such as Ear Nose and Throat (ENT), bariatric and orthopedic service lines. Responsibilities
Registered Nurse (ER) Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
Registered Nurse (ER) Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum: Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Desired: One (1) year experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license
- BLS; Hiring department may also require ACLS and/or PALS
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
- Works well in a team setting
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Distinction Center + Designation, Bariatric Surgery, 2021
- “A” grade from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, 2017-2019
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association "Get with Guidelines" Gold Plus, 2021-2021; Target Type 2 Diabetes Honor Roll " get With the Guidelines," 2020-2021
- Awarded 4 Stars from the Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2017-2019
- Quality Achievement Award, 2021-2021
- Lovelace Bariatrics accredited as a Level 1 facility under the Bariatric Surgery Center Network Accreditation Program of the American College of Surgeons
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.