Come Join Our Team Today!
This Nurse Coordinator will work for the Osteogenesis Imperfecta Clinic.M,TU,TH,F are still 8a-4:30p, W 9a-5:30p
This position is full-time, 40 hours per week, working Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm and Wednesday from 9 am-5:30 pm.
- Individual must demonstrate competence across all age groups due to the diversity of the children and families served by KKI.
- Clinical care focus is on the neonate, pediatric, and adolescent populations, as well as some adults with disabilities.
- Active Registered Nurse licensure with the State of Maryland or compact state.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Nursing preferred.
- Minimum of two years of clinical experience required.
- Minimum of one year pediatric experience preferred.