This position is Full-time for the Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) Clinic.
This nurse practitioner will provide medical care to children, adolescents and adults the clinic and have office days for administrative duties. The nurse practitioner will work in our Baltimore, Maryland outpatient clinic for 32-40 hours/week with a multi-disciplinary team. The clinic is currently a mix of on-site and telehealth.
The 40 hour/week position is Monday- Friday 8:30am-5pm, and the 32 hours/week is Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Registered nurse licensure and certification as a nurse practitioner required by the State of Maryland.
- Board certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner from an approved organization by the Maryland State Board of Nursing, including the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board and the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- *Individual must demonstrate competence across all age groups due to the diversity of the children and adults served by KKI.
- *Clinical care focus is on the pediatric and adult population.
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) with a Family Nurse Practitioner specialty.
- Completion of a nurse practitioner program approved by the Maryland Board of Nursing.
- Two (2) years of related clinical nursing experience required.