COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
The Clinical Nurse II (RN) for Inpatient programs is a clinical competent clinical RN who assists in directing nursing personnel to meet the goals and objectives of the Nursing Department and the Institute, while providing care in accordance with the needs of the population served. The Clinical Nurse II (RN) meets standards for professional practice specified in the Maryland Nurse Practice Act. Practice is characterized by a balance of dependent and interdependent decision making. The Pediatric Rehabilitation/Feeding Unit provides 24-hour medical, nursing, respiratory and intensive therapy services. The Neurorehabilitation program treats patients ranging from infants to young adults with brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, chronic pain disorders, recovering from orthopedic surgery, and complex medical conditions. This position is 36 hours per week, AM(7am-7:30pm)/PM(7pm-7:30am) rotation
- Eligible for Maryland RN licensure.
- Individual must demonstrate competence across all age groups due to the diversity of the children and families served by Kennedy Krieger Institute.
- Clinical care focus is on the neonate, pediatric, and adolescent populations, as well as some adults with disabilities.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited RN Nursing Program.
- BSN preferred.
- Experience with pediatric and/or developmental disabled population preferred.