Pathways Hospice has an immediate opening for an RN Clinical Manager.
LOCATION: Ft. Collins, CO
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, 8-5
PAY RANGE ANNUAL: $71,697 - $89,252
SUPPLEMENTAL PAY: Based on schedule and/or availability: Paid Mileage, Shift Diffs/Stipends
MILEAGE AND EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT: Maximum Allowable Federal Mileage Reimbursement Rate
CULTURE, BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- We value diversity, equity and inclusion and know it matters for our team members and our patients. We provide welcoming, supportive and inclusive care to our patients and a work environment where all team members feel respected and valued.
- We support a culture of work-life balance and provide team members a free, confidential and robust benefit program designed to provide solutions to the logistical and financial problems that arise in life.
- Paid Time Off (PTO/Vacation Pay/Sick Leave) and EIB (Extended Illness Bank): accrued
- Seven Paid Holidays with an additional Floating Holiday
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match: 50% match up to 8% of your compensation
- Early Wage Access
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Medical and Dental Coverages with Employer Contribution: employee rates have not increased four of the last six years
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with Employer Funding: Single $1,000, Family $2,000 (2022)
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance: Company Paid
- Long-Term Disability: Company Paid
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D (Employee, Spouse, Child(ren))
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Care
- Legal and Identity Protection
- Referral and Certification Bonus Programs
- Employer Assistance Programs
- Employee Recognition Program
REWARDING WORK YOU WILL DO:
Responsible for all aspects of the overall management, supervision and coordination of services provided in outpatient and/or inpatient facility areas. The Clinical Manager is a member of the Interdisciplinary Team/Group IDT/IDG).
- Oversees all direct and indirect patient and family services provided by staff on the interdisciplinary team (IDT).
- Provides management and supervision of the team including recruitment, orientation, training, performance/productivity management, motivation and maintaining records.
- Oversees and monitors their teams’ EMR documentation to ensure timeliness and accuracy, reflecting the appropriate quality, continuity and level of care for patient and family needs.
- Provides supervision, training and support to all direct reports on a regular basis, ensuring best practices are being met to enhance patient and family satisfaction. Emphasizes the importance of quality measures, such as CAHPS, HIS and other industry standards.
- Manages staff workload according to referrals, census and acuity to maximize productivity, efficiency of agency resources and appropriate stewardship. Responsible for ensuring appropriate team/patient staffing ratios are maintained.
- Coordinates and attends meetings, to include IDT/IDG, team discipline, patient conferences and other meetings as needed to ensure coordination of services in all care settings.
- Addresses customer complaints through evaluation and follow-up, taking corrective action if warranted.
- Monitors and enforces compliance with all regulatory agencies governing patient care.
- Actively participates in regulatory surveys and serves as a liaison between the team members and surveyors.
- Participates in operational budget planning and implementation by managing the proper utilization of durable medical equipment (DME), medical supplies, drugs and appropriate patient care staffing levels.
- Partners with the Finance Department to ensure the billing process is accurate and timely.
WHAT WE ARE GOING TO LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in health care, business or related field. In lieu of Bachelor’s degree, relevant experience may be considered.
- Minimum Experience: Three (3) years of responsible supervisor experience in healthcare (hospice experience preferred).
- Required License: Current Colorado RN license required. Valid Colorado state driver’s license and automobile insurance. Current CPR certification (for Pathways, The Denver Hospice and Pikes Peak affiliates). CPR must be provided and/or obtained within 14 days of hire.
- Ability to lift/push/pull minimum of 30 lbs.
Pathways Hospice is affiliated with Care Synergy, a nonprofit network of community-based hospice and palliative care organizations serving Colorado’s Front Range and the Region’s Largest Home Health, Hospice, and Palliative Care Network. Care Synergy provides mission support services to better equip Pathways Hospice to operate as a distinct and independent organization while working together to share best practices and serve more Coloradans along the Front Range.
The Organization does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, creed, ancestry, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation/identity, transgender status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classifications.