Aug 18, 2022
Mint Hill, NC, USA
Intensive Care Unit
Novant Health Mint Hill Medical Center is seeking a Registered Nurse to work in our Specialty Care Unit (ICU). This 7-bed unit is unique as they care for intermediate and intensive care patients and utilizes Tele-ICU 24/7. The ideal candidate will have intermediate or ICU experience and enjoy working within a smaller team that focuses on detailed, compassionate, patient-centric care. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine
Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: 4 year / Bachelors Degree preferred.Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
- Experience: 1 year preferred. One year relevant experience.
- Licensure/Certification: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".