Accompanying Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Bilingual a plus.
- EMR experience
- Must be organized and attentive to detail.
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently to assure patient comfort and satisfaction.
- Able to communicate and understand verbal and written English language.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment and medical equipment such as I.V. pumps, portable oxygen, fluids, etc.
Required Education / Experience:
- Completion of an approved Certificate LVN Nursing program.
- 2 years clinical experience as LVN preferred
- Maintain current LVN license to practice in the state of Texas.
- Possess and maintain current AHA Healthcare Provider CPR