This RN position float between all acute care units at PRMC, seeing a wide variety of patients. Examples of units include: Medical, Surgical, Oncology, Ortho/Trauma, and Neurological.
Benefits of the Travel RN program include:
- Assignments lasting for 3-9 months
- Mileage allowance to and from Fort Wayne if the traveler lives outside of a 60-mile radius
- Lodging Assistance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity for 403(b) with matching employer contribution
- Requires a Diploma in nursing or an ASN/BSN
- Must have RN experience in the Med/Surg
- Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. CPR certification.
- Additional certifications may be required for specified areas.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with 100 pounds. (Lifting requirements may be heavier for specified departments.) Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Benefits: Health benefits and Paid Time Off
- Education: Clinical Onboarding and Orientation, Nurse Residency
- Growth: Professional nurse competency advancement program (STEPP Up)
- Recognition: Magnet Recognition, 2018 100 Top Hospitals recognition, Advisory Board Workplace of the Year
- Culture: World-class teamwork, Personalized health journeys for co-workers and family members