*This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus and relocation assistance*
Job Description: The Registered Nurse independently plans and provides excellent professional nursing care for patients in accordance with physician orders, established hospital and departmental policies and procedures, American Nurses Association Standards of Clinical Practice, Indiana Nurse Practice Act, and the ANA Code of Ethics.
Unit Overview: This unit is located at Parkview Regional Medical Center on the 6th floor. 6 Medical has 36 beds, they are an acute care unit that cares for any kind of infection, complications from chronic diseases and comorbidities.
- Competitive rate of pay
- BSN Premium (if applicable)
- Sign-on Bonus
- Tuition Assistance & Loan Repayment
- Requires a Diploma in nursing or an Associates of Nursing (ASN);Bachelors of Nursing(BSN) preferred.
- Valid Indiana Registered Nurse licenserequired. CPR certification.
- Additionalcertifications may berequiredfor specified areas.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds,assistwith 100 pounds. (Lifting requirements may be heavier for specified departments.) Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Compensation: Welcome bonus, Relocation bonus, Loan repayment, Tuition assistance for continuing education
- Benefits:Health benefits and Paid Time Off
- Education: Clinical Onboarding and Orientation, Nurse Residency
- Growth: Professional nurse competency advancement program (STEPP Up)
- Recognition: Magnet Recognition, 2018 100 Top Hospitals recognition, Advisory Board Workplace of the Year
- Culture: World-class teamwork, Personalized health journeys for co-workers and family members
From out of town?
Ask our recruitment team about Parkview's hoteling program!