This is a case manager role, that supports hospice patients in a designated area in Fort Wayne.
- Competitive Rate of pay
- Monday-Friday Schedule
- Mileage reimbursement at government rate
- BSN Premium (If applicable)
- Sign-On Bonus- This position is eligible for an enhanced welcome bonus of up to $25,000 for new graduates (less than 12 months of nursing experience) or up to $40,000 for experienced RNs (12+ months of nursing experience). Bonus amount is based on year and FTE commitment.
- Tuition Assistance and Loan Repayment
- Requires a Diploma in nursing or an ASN/BSN
- Must have RN experience
- Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. CPR certification.
- Additional certifications may be required for specified areas.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with 100 pounds. (Lifting requirements may be heavier for specified departments.) Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Benefits: Health benefits and generous Paid Time Off
- Education: Clinical Onboarding and 12-week Orientation, Nurse Residency
- Growth: Professional nurse competency advancement program (STEPP Up)
- Recognition: Magnet Recognition, 2018 100 Top Hospitals recognition, Advisory Board Workplace of the Year
- Culture: World-class teamwork, Personalized health journeys for co-workers and family members