**Open to new grads!**
PNH medical/surgical and CCU is a team-oriented group with a focus on our individual team members. We care for people in our community because we are the community! “The Medical/Surgical and CCU is located on the second floor of Parkview Noble. The unit has 26 beds, 22 beds on M/S, 4 beds on CCU. Both sees patients with basic medical services and if they become progressive, they go to CCU. They operate at a 4-5:1 Nurse to Patient Ratio for Med/Surg and 1:2 on CCU.” Our department gives nurses a chance to exercise and develop a wide range of skills both technical and interpersonal.
Clinical skills include but are not limited to: vital sign monitoring and patient assessment, medication administration, catheter management, peripheral IV insertion/maintenance, wound care, laboratory specimen collection. We care for patients from several weeks old to centurions, working closely with our case management and providers allows us to make a significant impact on the patients in our community.
Qualified RN's will receive:
- Requires a Diploma in nursing or an ASN/BSN
- Must have RN experience
- Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. CPR certification.
- Additional certifications may be required for specified areas.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with 100 pounds. (Lifting requirements may be heavier for specified departments.) Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Benefits: Health benefits and generous Paid Time Off
- Education: Clinical Onboarding and Orientation, Nurse Residency
- Growth: Professional nurse competency advancement program (STEPP Up)
- Recognition: Magnet Recognition, 2018 100 Top Hospitals recognition, Advisory Board Workplace of the Year
- Culture: World-class teamwork, Personalized health journeys for co-workers and family members