May 19, 2022
Huntersville, NC 28078, USA
SIGNING BONUS AND RELOCATION ELIGIBLE POSITION for experienced RNs!
The Prep/PACU Registered Nurse ASC is expected to work in a primary nursing area for the center. The Registered Nurse ASC is able to function as a team member in an ASC environment through cross-training to other primary areas including but not limited to assisting with turnover, and all other aspects of day-to-day ASC operations. He/she is also responsible for the coordination of the telephone pre-admission assessment process for patients in the ASC environment. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: 2 Year / Associate Degree, required. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. 4 Year / Bachelors Degree, preferred.
- Experience: One year of ASC, PACU or operating room experience, preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: Current RN licensure in appropriate state, required. ACLS and PALS, preferred.
- Additional Skills (required): Must have a thorough understanding of role of RN and ability to carry out the functions as stated in the NC nurse practice act. Ability to set priorities and organize workload of unit. Has knowledge and skills necessary to modify care according to patient’s age. Has the ability to interpret information to identify each patient’s requirements for care relative to his/her age specific needs. Proficient in telephone screening and interviewing skills.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".