REGISTERED NURSE – Inpatient Rehab Department at Parkview Randallia Hospital
Part-Time - 3am - 3:30pm Shift
- 24 hours per week.
- Weekend Requirement: Must self-schedule for 3 out of 8 weekend shifts every 4 weeks. Weekend shift considered Saturday or Sunday.
- Position is eligible for medical, dental, vision benefits and PTO (paid time off) accrual.
This position is eligible for a $10,000 welcome bonus for candidates who meet the following requirements:
- must be accepting a position with a 0.6 FTE or higher.
- cannot be a Parkview rehire from a bonus-eligible position within the last year.
- cannot owe a balance on a previously paid Parkview bonus.
- cannot be a current Parkview employee in a bonus-eligible position (internal RN new grads, ex. PCT transferring to RN are eligible as long as requirements above are met as well).
Inpatient Rehab is located on the 4th and 5th floors of Parkview Randallia. It is a 50 bed unit that primarily serves neuro, ortho, trauma, cancer, cardiac, and peds patients who are in a recovery phase following an acute inpatient stay. Patients are typically moderate to higher levels of acuity.
Independently plans and provides excellent professional nursing care for patients in accordance with physician orders, established hospital and departmental policies and procedures, American Nurses Association Standards of Clinical Practice, Indiana Nurses Practice Act, and the ANA Code of Ethics.
Diploma in Nursing or an Associates in Nursing (ASN). Bachelors in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. Must have current CPR at or above the Healthcare Provider level from the American Heart Association or be able to obtain during Parkview-provided orientation class.
Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with lifting 100 pounds. Lifting requirement may be heavier for specified departments. Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Compensation: Welcome bonuses offered. Relocation assistance embedded within Welcome bonuses.
- Loan Reimbursement / Tuition Assistance for continuing education offered.
- Benefits: Medical, dental and vision benefits offered as well as paid time off.
- Education: Clinical onboarding and orientation. Nurse Residency program.
- Growth: Professional nurse competency advancement program (STEPP Up).
- Recognition: Magnet recognition. Top 100 hospitals recognition. Advisory Board Workplace of the Year.
- Culture: World-class teamwork. Personalized health journeys for coworkers and family members.
FROM OUT OF TOWN?
- Submit application and ask a Parkview recruiter about our hoteling program!