The Denver Hospice has an immediate opening for an RN Case Manager, Central Team. Seeking a Spanish speaking RN for our Spanish speaking Patients. Sign-On Bonus $3,500
LOCATION: Denver, CO
SCHEDULE: 40 hours, Monday-Friday, 8am -5pm. 1 on-call shift/mo. New "Take Care of You" scheduling offered in February, 2022
PAY RANGE: $69,035.20 - $85,945.60
SUPPLEMENTAL PAY: Based on position, schedule and/or availability: Paid Mileage/Shift Differentials/Stipends/Overtime
MILEAGE AND EXPENSE REIMBURSEMENT: Maximum Allowable Federal Mileage Reimbursement Rate
CULTURE, BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- New Take Care of You Scheduling allows our RN Case Managers to be scheduled 72 hours per pay period but get paid for their regular 80 hours! This new way of scheduling provides our valued caregivers with a day off each pay period to include an additional 26 days per year of paid leave.
- We value diversity, equity and inclusion and know it matters for our team members and our patients. We provide welcoming, supportive and inclusive care to our patients and a work environment where all team members feel respected and valued.
- We support a culture of work-life balance and provide team members a free, confidential and robust benefit program designed to provide solutions to the logistical and financial problems that arise in life.
- Paid Time Off (PTO/Vacation Pay/Sick Leave) and EIB (Extended Illness Bank): accrued / PTO cash out opportunities
- Seven Paid Holidays with an additional Floating Holiday
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match: 50% match up to 8% of your compensation
- Early Wage Access
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Medical and Dental Coverages with Employer Contribution: employee rates have not increased four of the last six years
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with Employer Funding: Single $1,000, Family $2,000
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance: Company Paid
- Long-Term Disability: Company Paid
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D (Employee, Spouse, Child(ren))
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Care
- Legal and Identity Protection
- Referral and Certification Bonus Programs
- Employer Assistance Programs
- Employee Recognition Program
REWARDING WORK YOU WILL DO:
Oversees and coordinates patient and family care in accordance with hospice philosophy and delivery of care. Provides skilled nursing, including intervention, documentation, supportive care and assessments for assigned patients. The RN Case Manager is a member of the Interdisciplinary Team/Group (IDT/IDG).
WHAT WE ARE GOING TO LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- Minimum Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 1-2 years of experience in hospice/palliative care/home health, medical surgical, public health, oncology, acute care or home health. Consider new grads.
- Required License: Current Colorado RN license. Valid Colorado state driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
- CPR certification
- Ability to lift/push/pull minimum of 50 lbs
The Denver Hospice is affiliated with Care Synergy, a nonprofit network of community-based hospice and palliative care organizations serving Colorado’s Front Range and the Region’s Largest Home Health, Hospice, and Palliative Care Network. Care Synergy provides mission support services to better equip The Denver Hospice to operate as a distinct and independent organization while working together to share best practices and serve more Coloradans along the Front Range.
The Organization does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, creed, ancestry, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation/identity, transgender status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classifications.