Kadlec is offering a $15,000 Hiring Bonus for eligible external candidates with who meet all conditions for payment - this is in addition to the fantastic benefits and compensation package offered by Kadlec that begin on your first day of employment!
Kadlec has an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our growing Emergency Department located in Richland, Washington!
Shift Details: Full Time, 0.9 FTE. 12 hour variable shifts. Shifts include weekends.
- Nursing degree/diploma upon hire required
- All Registered Nurses without a Bachelor's of Nursing (BSN) degree or higher must obtain a BSN within 3 years from date of hire required. A RN with 20 years of RN experience will not be required to obtain a BSN.
- Unencumbered RN license in state(s) of hire, and wherever care is delivered. If RN holds a multi-state license through the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC), the RN must adhere to the requirements of licensure in the new state(s) of hire.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) card must be from the following authorized governing bodies: American Heart Association (AHA) - (BLS Provider), American Red Cross (ARC) - (BLS for Health Care Provider), or Military Training Network (MTN) – (BLS Provider) within 90 days of hire.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification upon hire
- Emergency Nurse Pediatric Course (ENPC) certification within 6 months
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification within 6 months
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC) certification within 6 months
- One (1) year Acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- .Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- National Certification in area of specialty
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As a Registered Nurse you provide professional, comprehensive nursing care for patients in an acute care environment. You are also accountable for the delivery of coordinated, safe, compassionate, therapeutic, evidence-based quality care to patients and families, based on individual physical, emotional, and spiritual needs, and appropriate care strategies throughout the lifespan.
- Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate patient’s care to achieve patient goals and to optimize outcomes.
- Effectively advocate for ethical and holistic care to promote the autonomy, dignity, rights, values and beliefs of those we serve.
- Foster a learning environment for patient/families, nursing, and other members of the healthcare team including students.
- Be accountable for safety, identifies and corrects problems, and integrates evidence, and best practice into nursing care; uses data and evidence to improve patient outcomes. Align patient safety, self-safety and environmental safety as equally important for best outcomes.
- Engage in ongoing professional development; promote a culture of inquiry that explores, integrates and disseminates research and evidence based practice.
- Lead and coordinate teams, delegate, coordinate care and collaborate with others as equal members of the inter-professional care team to integrate nursing knowledge.
We offer comprehensive, best-in-class benefits to our caregivers. For more information, visit
Provide safe compassionate care. We promise to answer the call of every person we serve; to know them, care for them and ease their way. We are committed to safety, compassion, respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence and collaboration.
Located in sunny Tri-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non-profit healthcare provider in the region. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare by combining cutting-edge technology and innovation with evidence-based, patient-focused care. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law. EOE. To learn more, click here: https://kadlec.jobs/about-us/
Job Category: Emergency Nursing
Req ID: 305094