Noble is located on the second floor at Parkview Noble. The unit has 9 total beds, 4 labor and delivery rooms and 5 postpartum. A Registered Nurse will assist with Labor, delivery, postpartum and newborn care.
*Open to New RN Graduates*
Qualified RN's will receive:
- Competitive Rate of pay
- 24 hours a week- every third weekend
- BSN Premium (If applicable)
- Sign-On Bonus-Up to $10,000
- Tuition Assistance and Loan Repayment
- Requires a Diploma in nursing or an ASN/BSN
- Must have RN experience
- Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. CPR certification.
- Additional certifications may be required for specified areas.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with 100 pounds. (Lifting requirements may be heavier for specified departments.) Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Benefits: Health benefits and generous Paid Time Off
- Education: Clinical Onboarding and Orientation, Nurse Residency
- Growth: Professional nurse competency advancement program (STEPP Up)
- Recognition: Magnet Recognition, 2018 100 Top Hospitals recognition, Advisory Board Workplace of the Year
- Culture: World-class teamwork, Personalized health journeys for co-workers and family members