This RN position is a part of our float pool/registry department that will float to units that need additional staffing. You will float to areas that you have experience working in.
Qualified RN's will receive:
- Competitive Rate of pay
- Additional Registry Premium
- BSN Premium (If applicable)
- PRN- Either 32, 64, or 96 hours per month
- Requires a Diploma in nursing or an ASN/BSN
- Must have RN experience in the ICU or Med/Surg
- Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. CPR certification.
- Additional certifications may be required for specified areas.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with 100 pounds. (Lifting requirements may be heavier for specified departments.) Must have good verbal and written communication skills.