This position is eligible for a sign on bonus.
Job Description: The Registered Nurse independently plans and provides excellent professional nursing care for patients in accordance with physician orders, established hospital and departmental policies and procedures, American Nurses Association Standards of Clinical Practice, Indiana Nurse Practice Act, and the ANA Code of Ethics.
Unit Overview: This position requires RN’s to flex between all inpatient units at the Parkview Heart Institute, which includes Cardiac Services, Comprehensive Cardiac Unit, and CVICU. RN’s will be expected to flex between ICU and Progressive areas on these inpatient floors. Flexibility with scheduling and patient acuity is an essential requirement of this role.
- 2 years of cardiac experience
- Competitive rate of pay
- BSN Premium (If applicable)
- 24 hours a week- three weekend shifts every four weeks
- Sign-On Bonus – up to $10,000
- Tuition Assistance and Loan Repayment
- Requires a Diploma in nursing or an ASN/BSN
- Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. CPR certification.
- Additional certifications may be required for specified areas.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with 100 pounds. (Lifting requirements may be heavier for specified departments.) Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Benefits: Health benefits and Paid Time Off
- Education: Clinical Onboarding and Orientation, Nurse Residency
- Growth: Professional nurse competency advancement program (STEPP Up)
- Recognition: Magnet Recognition, 2018 100 Top Hospitals recognition, Advisory Board Workplace of the Year
- Culture: World-class teamwork, Personalized health journeys for co-workers and family members
From out of town?
- Ask our recruitment team about Parkview’s hoteling program!