*This position is eligible for a sign-on bonus and relocation assistance*
Job Description: The Registered Nurse independently plans and provides excellent professional nursing care for patients in accordance with physician orders, established hospital and departmental policies and procedures, American Nurses Association Standards of Clinical Practice, Indiana Nurse Practice Act, and the ANA Code of Ethics.
Unit Overview: This unit has 15 procedure rooms and 24 prep/recovery beds. This unit that cares for adult and pediatric endoscopy patients for outpatient and interventional GI and pulmonary procedures. This unit is very faced paced, technical area. There is a lot of opportunity for learning advanced skills and a variety of workspaces.
- Competitive rate of pay
- BSN Premium (if applicable)
- Sign-on Bonus
- Tuition Assistance & Loan Repayment
- Requires a Diploma in nursing or an Associates of Nursing (ASN); Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. CPR certification.
- Additional certifications may be required for specified areas.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with 100 pounds. (Lifting requirements may be heavier for specified departments.) Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Compensation: Welcome bonus, Relocation bonus, Loan repayment, Tuition assistance for continuing education
- Benefits: Health benefits and Paid Time Off
- Education: Clinical Onboarding and Orientation, Nurse Residency
- Growth: Professional nurse competency advancement program (STEPP Up)
- Recognition: Magnet Recognition, 2018 100 Top Hospitals recognition, Advisory Board Workplace of the Year
- Culture: World-class teamwork, Personalized health journeys for co-workers and family members
From out of town?
Ask our recruitment team about Parkview's hoteling program!