This is a general New Grad RN posting for all May 2022 graduates. Applying for this position will immediately connect you with a recruiter to go over all RN positions, interview and pending NCLEX offer process, and our pay/benefits. Ask about our New Grad Float Pool!
Below are areas that we can discuss:
Facilities: PRMC, Randallia, PBH, or any of our community hospitals- DeKalb, Huntington, LaGrange, Noble, Wabash, Warsaw, or Whitley.
Departments- Any Medical or Surgical Unit, Ortho/Trauma, Neuro, Flex Team-Randallia, IP Oncology, Inpatient Rehab, ER, Medical or Surgical ICU, CCU, Progressive Care, or any other bedside unit.
- Competitive Rate of pay
- BSN Premium (If applicable)
- Any Shift- 3a-3p, 3p-3a or 7a-7p, 7p-7a,
- 36 hours or 24 hours a week- Varied weekend requirements
- Sign-On Bonus- This position is eligible for an enhanced welcome bonus of up to $25,000 for new graduates. Bonus amount is based on the unit, year and FTE commitment.
- Tuition Assistance and Loan Repayment
- NCLEX Prep- We offer the Hurst Review for no cost to anyone who accepts a position with Parkview.
- A new grad will also go through our accredited 13-month Nurse Residency program to help the transition from student to RN.
- Ask about our Hotel Program!
- Requires a Diploma in nursing or an ASN/BSN
- Open to New Grads or Experienced RN’s
- Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. CPR certification.
- Additional certifications may be required for specified areas.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with 100 pounds. (Lifting requirements may be heavier for specified departments.) Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Benefits: Health benefits and Paid Time Off
- Education: Clinical Onboarding and Orientation, Nurse Residency
- Growth: Professional nurse competency advancement program (STEPP Up)
- Recognition: Magnet Recognition, 2018 100 Top Hospitals recognition, Advisory Board Workplace of the Year
- Culture: World-class teamwork, Personalized health journeys for co-workers and family members