Who We Are
Patient focused, community oriented, conveniently located and equipped with technology that rivals the nation’s most prestigious healthcare systems, Portneuf Medical Center offers a comprehensive and growing array of services delivered by caring and highly skilled medical professionals.
Our mission statement “World Class Care, every patient, every time” helps us focus on what truly matters: You. And our commitment is to make sure our patients receive amazing care every time they have contact with Portneuf Medical Center. The physicians, nurses and volunteers who are a part of the Portneuf family are your friends and neighbors. We're your community, your hospital and team, working hard for you.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate Registered Nurse to join our team!
What You’ll Do
The Registered Nurse utilizes the knowledge basis of nursing education and experience in order to deliver nursing care using the nursing process according to hospital policies, procedures and protocols. The RN responds to life threatening situations with appropriate nursing interventions. The RN organizes care delivery by prioritizing, delegating, delivering, evaluating and communicating with all necessary Providers/Leaders on an ongoing basis. The successful candidate will be able to:
- Demonstrates knowledge and appropriate use of the Nursing Process for patients in the following age groups: Infants, Pediatrics, Adolescents, Adults and Geriatrics.
- Documents thoroughly as care is delivered, following regulatory and hospital requirements.
- Participates in the responsible management of health care resources.
- Assumes responsibility for clinical competencies and professional development of self and others.
- Practices in a clinical environment through application of theoretical knowledge and practical skills
- Ability to work varied shifts and/or days including weekends and holidays
What We Offer
Competitive pay and benefits package including Health/Dental/Vision/401(k) match. Generous paid time off, holidays, extended illness bank, paid basic life insurance and long term disability.
Portneuf Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
What You’ll Bring
Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
Current RN licensure in the State of Idaho.
Curreent BLS certification required.
Obtain ACLS certification within six months of hire and maintain as current.