Aug 11, 2022
Winston-Salem, NC, USA
Novant Health is seeking a RN Case Manager to serve as a leader of the complex discharge planning process. The RN Case Manager will not only collaborate with physicians and other team members but with the MSW for guidance with psychosocially complex cases.Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Associates degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred. Associates degree in Nursing or BSN required.
- Experience: Two or more years healthcare experience preferred. Case Management or related experience preferred.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current RN licensure in state of employment required.
- Additional Skills Required: Weekend and holiday coverage.
- Additional Skills Preferred: Knowledge/Competence of Microsoft office products and keyboarding.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".