May 19, 2022
Manassas, VA, USA
*$10,000 signing bonus for eligible, external candidates*
Critical Care Clinical Nurse Educator - (Full-Time, 8a - 5p)
Novant Health is seeking a Critical Care Clinical Nurse Educator to develop and deploy standardized education and training based on nursing process and practice. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree preferred. Graduate of NLN accredited School of Nursing. BSN required. MSN preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of three years of clinical practice in area of specialization required.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current RN license in appropriate state required. RN prof cert in relevant specialty - see addendum required. Skill-based training for specialty - see addendum required.
- Additional Skills Required: Current and future trends/practice in area of responsibility; regulatory and governing standards, policies and procedures; information systems and software used in area of responsibility; equipment used in performing assigned duties; application of safety and infection control policies and procedures; teambuilding, conflict management, and interpersonal relationship skills; principles of adult learning and teaching methods/models; effective classroom presentation style; decision making, project leadership and consultation, delegation and communication skills; understanding of customer needs and expectations and knowledge for improvement to exceed customer expectations; knowledge of research and EBP methodologies and analyses; ability to write effectively.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".