Novant Health is seeking a Lactation Consultant to help women with their breastfeeding and child care questions and concerns. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High School Diploma (Required). Bachelor's Degree (Preferred).
- Experience: Minimum of one year of experience in mother/baby care or breast feeding education (Required).
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current IBCLC certification Required. Current RN licensure in appropriate state (Preferred).
- Additional Skills: Ability to successfully complete generic and department-specific skills validation and competency testing. Excellent customer service skills. (Required)
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".