Novant Health is seeking a House Supervisor that will act as the in-house administrative representative and resource person for all patients, staff, staff physicians, and visitors. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred. BSN/BA/BS required.
- Experience: Minimum of five years previous nursing experience is required. Previous management experience preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required. BLS and ACLS required.
- Additional skills required: Has knowledge, skills, and ability necessary to modify care and interpret information to identify each patient’s requirements for care according to patient’s age, health and developmental status. Has demonstrated sound and effective problem-solving and decision-making skills, good interpersonal skills, and good intra and interdepartmental relationships.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters teamwork, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".