Who We Are
Hillcrest Hospital South is a 180 bed acute care hospital with a history of providing state-of-the-art technology in a friendly, community setting that is easy to navigate. With more than 1000 employees and 700 physicians, we provide a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services for all ages including emergency, intensive care, stroke, cardiology, maternity, orthopedics and surgery.
Hillcrest is hiring In-House Traveler RNs! We are looking to bring on RNs who can enhance the quality of patient care by supplementing hospital staffing needs. The hourly rate of pay is $85/hr.
What You’ll Do
The In-House Traveler RN is responsible for delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation.
The successful candidate will be:
- Committing to a 13 consecutive week assignment
- Assigned to a specific unit, but due to fluctuating census, could be pulled to another unit or HHS facility
- Scheduled for a minimum of 36 hours per week or 72 hours per pay period, including a minimum of six weekend shifts in a six-week schedule period (where applicable)
- Complete hospital/nursing/computer orientation and credentialing with minimal unit orientation
- Required to work holidays during their agreement period
- Expected to work all scheduled shifts as assigned unless cancelled by the Staffing Office, department manager, and/or House supervisor
- Expected to participate in all mandatory education
- Evaluated by and held accountable for performance based on the standard hospital job descriptions for their respective position
- Expected to comply with all HHS policies, procedures, and patient care standards
What You’ll Bring
- ADN required, BSN preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience (within the last 2 years) as an RN in a hospital setting in the selected area required
- Current valid OK or Multistate RN License
- Current BLS, ACLS, and all other required certifications per assigned unit guidelines
In-House Travelers acknowledge that this is a temporary employment assignment and are not eligible for benefits except those mandated by law. The In-House Traveler is ineligible for all differentials including critical staffing premiums.