Charge Registered Nurse, Emergency Room, Full-Time, Days
We are hiring a Charge Registered Nurse to join our Emergency Room Team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full time job is located at Lovelace Westside Hospital which provides care to Albuquerque’s Westside and Rio Rancho, including 24-hour emergency department where you can see a provider in 30 minutes or less, and a wide range of inpatient and outpatient surgical capabilities such as Ear Nose and Throat (ENT), bariatric and orthopedic service lines.
Charge Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, including leadership of the patient care and staff during assigned shifts, for the department in his/her charge.
- Supports the mission, values, goals and strategic direction of the unit, hospital and system.
- Manages efficient patient flow, appropriate use of supplies and other operational functions.
- Collaborates with the unit managers and/or directors in developing and revising unit policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Serves as departmental liaison and first line of contact with patients, providers and staff
Charge Registered Nurse Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Graduation from and accredited school of Nursing , RN program required; BSN preferred
- One year of clinical leadership experience preferred
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license
- BLS; ACLS and PALS may be required by hiring department
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
- Works well in a team setting
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
Why Lovelace Westside?
- “A” grade from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, 2017-2019
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association “Get with the Guidelines” Stroke Silver 2020
- Quality Achievement Award, 2020 - 2021
- Awarded 4 Stars from the Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2017-2019
- Lovelace Bariatrics accredited as a Level 1 facility under the Bariatric Surgery Center Network Accreditation Program of the American College of Surgeons
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.