We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Pulmonary team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full-time job is located with Lovelace Medical Group, a multispecialty provider group, which includes clinics, doctors and advanced practice providers in a broad range of specialties and primary care, and provides patients with exceptional health care through the support of Lovelace Health System hospitals and technology.This nurse role functions as part of the quality team and is actively engaged with the clinic health care team, partnering with the provider and staff to assure best practice transitions of care, proactive healthcare management and management of complex patients.
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- Preferred: One (1) year experience
- Valid NM Nursing license or NM compact license (within 90 days of hire)
- Current BLS; must be trained in venipuncture and CPR
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills; strong organization and problem solving skills
- Works well in a team setting
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
- Designated UroLift(R) Center of Excellence Provider, Urology, 2019
- Clinic named Patient Centered Medical Home by National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2017
- National Committee for Quality Assurance Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognition, 2016-2020
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.