This position is eligible for a sign on bonus.
This position is for the Progressive side.
Job Description: The Registered Nurse independently plans and provides excellent professional nursing care for patients in accordance with physician orders, established hospital and departmental policies and procedures, American Nurses Association Standards of Clinical Practice, Indiana Nurse Practice Act, and the ANA Code of Ethics.
Unit Overview: The cardiovascular intensive care unit (CVICU) is located at Parkview Regional Medical Center. Cardiovascular surgical patients - both ICU and stepdown - are primarily treated in this unit. There are 22 beds in the CVICU (10-12 ICU/10-12 stepdown) and 2 of the 22 beds can swing between ICU and stepdown.
- Competitive rate of pay
- BSN Premium (If applicable)
- 36 hours a week- three weekend shifts every four weeks
- Sign-On Bonus – up to $10,000
- Tuition Assistance and Loan Repayment
- Requires a Diploma in nursing or an ASN/BSN
- Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. CPR certification.
- Additional certifications may be required for specified areas.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with 100 pounds. (Lifting requirements may be heavier for specified departments.) Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Benefits: Health benefits and Paid Time Off
- Education: Clinical Onboarding and Orientation, Nurse Residency
- Growth: Professional nurse competency advancement program (STEPP Up)
- Recognition: Magnet Recognition, 2018 100 Top Hospitals recognition, Advisory Board Workplace of the Year
- Culture: World-class teamwork, Personalized health journeys for co-workers and family members
From out of town?
- Ask our recruitment team about Parkview’s hoteling program!