Education and/or Other Requirements
Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. Current registration or eligibility for licensure with the State of Illinois for practice as a professional nurse.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Current Hepatitis b vaccination
- Will complete additional training or demonstrate competency in skills identified in the unit-specific competency plan and skills list.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote effective local, state, or national security operations for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions.
- Gives full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Ability to see details at close range.
- Actively looks for ways to help people.
- Understand written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Awareness of other’s reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems