Who We Are
Hillcrest HealthCare System (HHS) is a comprehensive health system with approximately 5,000 employees that serves the communities of eastern Oklahoma. HHS includes nine hospitals throughout Eastern Oklahoma, the Oklahoma Heart Institute, and Utica Park Clinic.
Hillcrest Hospital South is a 180 bed acute care hospital with a history of providing state-of-the-art technology in a friendly, community setting that is easy to navigate. With more than 1000 employees and 700 physicians, we provide a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services for all ages including emergency, intensive care, stroke, cardiology, maternity, orthopedics and surgery.
We welcome you to take the next step to join our highly skilled team of health care professionals who value Our Way of Changing Lives with Respect, Compassion, Responsibility and Accountability.
What You’ll Do
MUST BE WITHIN 30 MINUTE RESPONSE TIME WHILE ON CALL
5-8 hour shifts/week, and approximately 9-12 days of call a month that may include weekends and holidays
Utilize knowledge bases of nursing education and experience in order to deliver nursing care using the nursing process according to hospital policies, procedures, and protocols. Responds to life threatening situations with appropriate interventions. Practices in a Cardiac Cath Lab and/or Invasive Radiology environment through the application of theoretical knowledge and practical skills, included but not limited to cardiac pacing, hemodynamic monitoring, mechanical ventilation. Organizes patient care delivery by prioritizing, delegating, delivering and evaluating on an ongoing basis.
What You’ll Bring
- A graduate of an accredited nursing school.
- Must maintain a current certification in BLS, ACLS, and perfer NIHSS.
- 2 years preferred on cardiac floor or Critical Care Unit , (ED, ICU)
- Must possess a current Oklahoma License as a Registered Nurse.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with Company match
- Company paid basic life insurance and long term disability coverage
- Generous paid time off, including an additional extended illness bank
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement and career development opportunities