- BONUS and RELOCATION available for qualified candidates
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Neuro Intermediate Care Team in Albuquerque, NM. The Neuro Intermediate Care Unit has a variety of patients from stroke to neurosurgical. This progressive care neurology unit provides an excellent opportunity to learn a specialty in a small inclusive unit, while gaining valuable nursing skills.
**Accepting New Graduates, grow your career with Lovelace!
This full-time job is located at Lovelace Medical Center, in the heart of Albuquerque, is an acute care hospital providing comprehensive care, including around-the-clock emergency care, surgical services, non-invasive robotic spine surgery, cardiology, stroke care, radiology and oncology services, including the state’s only Gamma Knife Center for non-invasive radiologic brain surgery.
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing; Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- One (1) year experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license
- BLS; Hiring department may also require ACLS and/or PALS
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
- Works well in a team setting
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Top Teaching Hospital, 2020
- “A” grade from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, 2019, Fall 2020
- Healthgrades 2020 Specialty Excellence Awards: Pulmonology Care Excellence, 2020; America’s 100
- Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work, 2016- 2019
- U.S. News & World Report “Best Hospitals,” 2019
- Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care, 2019; America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention, 2019
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association “Get with the Guidelines” Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award, 2012-2019 (Target Honor Roll - Elite Plus, 2019-2021)
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Target: Stroke Honor Roll since 2012
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.