We are currently seeking a PRN, Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
to join the Hospice care staff in the Shenandoah House at Augusta Health.
A Licensed Practical Nurse in the Shenandoah House:
- provides nursing care in home setting under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and according to the plan of care derived from physician’s orders and Registered Nurse assessment
- recognizes and reports symptoms that indicate changes in the condition of the patient to the Care Manager
- provides nursing care and services that is in accordance with Agency patient care, general medical policies and scope of practice
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse, eligible to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- One year of LPN experience preferred
- Positive attitude, with enthusiasm for caring for our community
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time management skills
Augusta Health recruits, hires and promotes qualified candidates for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran or military discharge status, and family medical or genetic information.