Pathways Hospice has an immediate opening for a RN Case Manager. Sign on bonus $3500
Location: Ft. Collins, CO
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8a-5p
Hourly Pay Range: $32.34 - $40.26
Supplemental Pay: Based on position, schedule and/or availability: Paid Mileage/Shift Diff/Stipends/Overtime
Mileage and Expense Reimbursement: 50 cents per mile
Comprehensive Benefit Package: Full Time benefit eligible employees are regularly scheduled 30 hours or more.
- PTO (Vacation Pay and Sick Leave) and EIB (Extended Illness Bank) - Accrued
- 6 Paid Holidays with an additional Floating Holiday
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance – Company Paid
- Long-Term Disability – Company Paid
- Medical and Dental Coverages w/ Employer Contribution
- Supplemental Life & AD&D (Employee, Spouse, Child(ren))
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Care
- Legal and Identity Protection
- 403(b) Retirement Plan w/ Employer Match
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Referral and Certification Bonus Programs
- Early Wage Access
- Employer Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Program
Oversees and coordinates patient and family care in accordance with hospice philosophy and delivery of care. Provides skilled nursing, including intervention, documentation, supportive care and assessments for assigned patients. The RN Case Manager is a member of the Interdisciplinary Team/Group (IDT/IDG).
- Minimum Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 1-2 years of experience in hospice/palliative care/home health, medical surgical, public health, oncology, acute care or home health.
- Required License: Current Colorado RN license. Current CPR certification. CPR must be provided and/or obtained within 14 days of hire. Valid Colorado state driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
- Ability to lift/push/pull minimum of 50 lbs
Pathways Hospice is affiliated with Care Synergy, a nonprofit network of community-based hospice and palliative care organizations serving Colorado’s Front Range and the Region’s Largest Home Health, Hospice, and Palliative Care Network. Care Synergy provides mission support services to better equip Pathways Hospice to operate as a distinct and independent organization while working together to share best practices and serve more Coloradans along the Front Range.
The Organization does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, creed, ancestry, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation/identity, transgender status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classifications.