Hackensack Meridian Health Pascack Valley Medical Center is a full-service, 128-bed hospital that serves the Pascack Valley and Northern Valley communities with a caliber of care that is consistent with Hackensack Meridian Health’s world class standard. The medical center is a joint venture between Hackensack Meridian Health and Ardent Healthcare, one of the country’s leading private hospital management companies. This state-of-the-art health care facility features fully renovated and brand-new private rooms at no additional cost to patients. Pascack Valley Medical Center has been awarded the Gold Seal of Approval from the Joint Commission in the area of Orthopedics (hip and knee), Sepsis and for Stroke. In addition, the medical center is a designated Stroke Center. Pascack Valley Medical Center is committed to offering excellent care to the local community through various hospital services including a Women’s Center, Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Center, Imaging and Diagnostics, Sleep Center, a Wound Care Center and a Center for Joint Replacement. In 2016, Pascack Valley Medical Center opened a brand new Emergency Department featuring over 22,000 square feet with all private exam rooms, fast track rooms for more efficient care and state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
This position serves as an on-site administrative representative. They will facilitate communication and problem resolution among hospital staff, medical staff and regulatory agencies. This person routinely rounds through hospital departments, coordinating human resources necessary for hospital functioning and patient care. They will enforce organizational policies consistent with administrative guidelines and consultation obtained from administrator on-call.
• Graduate of a NLN/AACN accredited program in nursing
• Two (2) years successful leadership experience required
• Minimum two (2) years of experience within the assigned service area required
• Registered Nurse (RN) with NJ Board of Nursing
• Active BLS through American Heart Association (AHA) required upon hire
• ACLS certification through AHA
• Experience with patient safety best practices preferred
• Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive information