The Registered Nurse will be responsible for providing primary care to patients, including assessment, treatment, care planning and medical care evaluation.
Your Job Requirements:
- Graduate of Nursing training from an accredited school of nursing. BSN preferred
- Current Texas Nursing License issued through the Texas Board of Nursing
- Strong communication skills with consistent incorporation of judgement and discretion
- Minimum of 2 years in a back office within a medical setting or two years nursing experience.
Your Job Responsibilities
- Provides patient care based on practice guidelines, standards of care, and federal/state laws and regulations.
- Obtains and documents health history, information on chief complaint, vital signs and health risk factors and assesses disease condition.
- Executes prescribed treatments and medical interventions, administers prescribed medications, and monitors and documents treatment progress and patient response
- Delegates as allowed under the Nurse Practice Act.
- Educates patients and families about health status, health maintenance, and management of acute and chronic conditions.
- Documents patient assessment and intervention data using established medical record forms/automated systems and documentation practices
- Participates in the multidisciplinary team to improve patient care processes and outcomes
- Tracks quality assurance data and monitors for acute and chronic care management
- Assist the Office Manager in developing and implementing clinical policies and procedures.
- Advise Office Manager of problems and concerns in the facility and participate in problem solving.
- Follows established policies and procedures
- Perform other job duties as assigned