Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)~ Urology Main
Utica Park Clinic is the physicians group of Hillcrest HealthCare System. With over 60 locations throughout northeastern Oklahoma, most patients enjoy the convenience of a location that is close to home. UPC patients have consistently given top ratings (98%patient satisfaction scores) for the quality of care they receive. When choosing a healthcare provider, you can be confident that you'll find a good match at Utica Park Clinic.
The UPC Urology Main location is currently looking for a member to join our team! The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) will report directly to the Office Manager and will be accountable for providing nursing care under the supervision of a registered nurse or licensed independent practitioner.
Want to make a difference? The ideal team member will:
• Participate in the development, modification and implementation of the plan of care in accordance
with HHS standards in order to deliver efficient, effective and high quality patient care
• Adhere to and abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the Oklahoma Nursing Practice Act
• Demonstrate knowledge of cultural diversity, the ability to provide care and service and exhibit the
communication skill necessary to interact effectively with the customer
• Channel concerns appropriately, deals with conflict appropriately and privately
• Maintain confidentiality of patient and employee information in verbal, written and electronic
• Limit access to patient/employees information on a job related need to know basis
• Respond to supervisors and co-workers requests for information and assistance in a cooperative
manner and within appropriate time frame
• Provide constructive input, suggestions and support to foster process improvement within the
• Communicate problems, work flow, opportunities for improvement, and other relevant issues to
supervisor or others as appropriate
Want to be a part of our team? Qualifications for this position include:
• High School Diploma or GED
• OK LPN license
• BLS Certification
Excellent written/verbal/telephone communication skills are essential, along with basic computer knowledge. Must be able to provide age-appropriate care, based on the assigned unit, including a thorough understanding of the principles of growth and development over the life span, along with the ability to collect data reflective of the patient's status. This position will adhere to all policies, procedures and regulations to ensure patient safety and compliance.
How do you get considered to be a part of our team? It is easy!
Click "Apply Now"
This position is located at 1145 S. Utica Ave.