BayCare Health Systems is currently seeking an experienced RN to join our outstanding and compassionate Pediatric/Neonatal Transport Team. St. Joseph's Children's Hospital Neonatal and Pediatric Transport Service is a specialized transport team, trained in neonatal and pediatric medicine, that travels 24/7 by dedicated ambulance, medical helicopter or fixed wing jet, to pick up newborns, infants and children under 18 from other hospitals in West-Central Florida and bring them to St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital. We deliver family-centered care and a parent or designee can ride along with the patient in the ambulance or fixed wing jet.
The Clinical Nurse II:
· Independently cares for a group of patients consistently using the nursing process and clinical standards.
· Delegates appropriate patient care activities to other members of the health care team.
· Is responsible for professional accountability and development.
· The CN II performs the role of preceptor and charge nurse when assigned.
Additional responsibilities at the Statewide Inpatient Psychiatric Program for Children (SIPP) only:
· Direct contact with the child and has primary responsibility for providing personal care, assistance and supervision to a child.
For this position, we are looking for a RN with two years’ experience in Pediatric Critical Care. We are also looking for a RN that has completed 2000 hours in a level 2-3 NICU.
BayCare offers a competitive total reward package including benefits, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 401k match and additional yearly contribution, yearly performance appraisals and team award bonus, community discounts and the chance to be part of an amazing team and a great place to work!
|Required||BLS (Basic Life Support)|
|Required||RN (Registered Nurse)|
|Required||ACLS (Cardiovascular)||If required by department|
|Required||1 year||Reference summary for details|
|Or||Reference summary for details|
|Required||Critical thinking skills|
|Required||Clinical skills appropriate to position|