Supervisor, Clinical Operations
The Supervisor, Clinical Operations assists the Director in providing for effective departmental operations and staff development during the specified shift.
- Graduate of an accredited program of professional nursing
- Current Registered Nurse licensure in North Carolina or Compact state required
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized college or university preferred
- At least three years clinical nursing experience in an acute care hospital setting required
- Prior management experience preferred.
- Paid Time Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Assistance