This RN position sees a wide variety of patients and your are will be determined based on your experience. Need to have at least 18 months of RN experience in Med/Surg or ICU or ED.
Qualified RN's will receive:
- Competitive Rate of pay
- Additional Flex Premium
- BSN Premium (If applicable)
- 36 hours a week- three weekend shifts every four weeks
- Sign-On Bonus- This position is eligible for an enhanced welcome bonus of up to $25,000 for new graduates (less than 18 months of nursing experience) or up to $40,000 for experienced RNs (18+ months of nursing experience). Bonus amount is based on year and FTE commitment.
- Tuition Assistance and Loan Repayment
- Ask about our Hotel Program!
- Requires a Diploma in nursing or an ASN/BSN
- Must have RN experience in the ICU, Med/Surg, or ED.
- Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. CPR certification.
- Additional certifications may be required for specified areas.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with 100 pounds. (Lifting requirements may be heavier for specified departments.) Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Benefits: Health benefits and Paid Time Off
- Education: Clinical Onboarding and Orientation, Nurse Residency
- Growth: Professional nurse competency advancement program (STEPP Up)
- Recognition: Magnet Recognition, 2018 100 Top Hospitals recognition, Advisory Board Workplace of the Year
- Culture: World-class teamwork, Personalized health journeys for co-workers and family members