Who We Are
Patient focused, community oriented, conveniently located and equipped with technology that rivals the nation’s most prestigious healthcare systems, Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center offers a comprehensive and growing array of services delivered by caring and highly skilled medical professionals. We’re proud of the therapeutic and administrative upgrades we have made. Mountainside Medical Center has been serving Montclair and its surrounding New Jersey communities since 1891. The physicians, nurses and volunteers who are a part of the Mountainside family are your friends and neighbors. We're your community, your hospital and team, working hard for you.
Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center is proud to continue to provide world-class health care services in a community setting. Our 365 bed medical center has successfully transitioned from a stand-alone facility to being part of Hackensack Meridian Health, the most comprehensive and truly integrated network in New Jersey. Mountainside is a joint venture between Hackensack Meridian Health and Ardent Health Services, one of the country’s leading private hospital management companies.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate Registered Nurse--Interventional Radiology and Pain Management to join the Mountainside Team!
What You’ll Do
The Registered Nurse--Interventional Radiology and Pain Management will be responsible for providing quality nursing care in collaboration with the medical staff.
The successful candidate will be able to:
- Develop individualized patient plans of care
- Administer medications in an accurate and timely manner
- Document patient’s medical record in a thorough, accurate, and timely manner
- Diagnose, treat, and evaluate patient response to actual or potential health needs
- Evaluate outcomes of the nursing plan of care and revises it as necessary
- Notify the physician of the patient’s condition and response to nursing intervention appropriately
- Act as an expert clinical and department resource
- Lead all aspects of performance improvement for one or more initiatives which impact quality with demonstrated results
- Provide education consistent with the patient/family’s learning abilities and preferences
- Coordinate the discharge planning process with the patient/family physician, social worker and other staff members as appropriate
- Perform any and all other duties assigned
What You’ll Bring
- Graduate of a National League for Nursing/American Association of Colleges for Nursing accredited program required; Bachelor’s in Nursing preferred
- Current and valid New Jersey Registered Nurse License that is active and in good standing
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of cardiac cath lab clinical experience
- At least 2 years of Interventional Radiology or Endoscopy nurse experience preferred
- Must have current BLS and ACLS certifications
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with Company match
- Company paid basic life insurance and long term disability coverage
- Generous paid time off, including an additional extended illness bank
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement and career development opportunities
Hackensack Meridian Health Mountainside Medical Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.