Position is responsible for the care of patients in the Cardiovascular Cath Lab. Coordinator of the nursing plan of care as well as carrying out physician orders and nursing standards of care using the nursing process. Also directs and guides other members of the patient care team.
- M-F, dayshift with varying start times.
- Call 1-2 nights/weeks and every 3rd or 4th weekend.
- Call requires 30 minutes or less response time
- Currently licensed or eligible to be licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia as a Registered Nurse
- BSN strongly preferred, or currently enrolled in a RN to BSN program
- Critical care, ED , or Cath Lab experience required.
- BLS and ACLS