Pathways Hospice has an immediate opening for an Afterhours RN Field.
Location: Pathways Hospice
Schedule: 3 shifts/4 shifts every other week, 5p-8a
Pay Range: $31.49 - $42.51 / hourly
Supplemental Pay: Based on position, schedule and/or availability: Paid Mileage/Shift Diffs/Stipends/Overtime
Mileage and Expense Reimbursement: 50 cents per mile
Comprehensive Benefit Package: Full Time benefit eligible scheduled 30 hours or more.
- PTO (Vacation Pay and Sick Leave) and EIB (Extended Illness Bank) - Accrued
- 6 Paid Holidays with an additional Floating Holiday
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance – Company Paid
- Long-Term Disability – Company Paid
- Medical and Dental Coverages w/ Employer Contribution
- Supplemental Life & AD&D (Employee, Spouse, Child(ren))
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Care
- Legal and Identity Protection
- 403(b) Retirement Plan w/ Employer Match
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Referral and Certification Bonus Programs
- Early Wage Access
- Employer Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Program
Provides patient care using nursing skills and processes in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice, keeping within the policies, values and mission of the organization. The RN is a member of the Interdisciplinary Team/Group (IDT/IDG).
- Provides skilled nursing coordination of care to patients (neonates to geriatrics) as determined by the Plan of Care (POC).
- Collaborates across disciplines to coordinate patient care; participates in the POC in IDT/IDG meetings as assigned.
- Demonstrates appropriate nursing care, including communicating with attending provider for medications and supplies.
- Educates patients, families, caregivers and community regarding hospice philosophy and palliative treatments or home health.
- Supervises Certified Nurse Aides (CNA); delegates specific tasks per agency policy.
- Participates in related services: community education, team training, staff/board committees & orientation of employees.
- Adapts care to meet the needs of patients at their place of residence including.
- Completes initial nursing assessment and provides ongoing comprehensive nursing care through medication, treatment, intervention and evaluation.
- Develops and maintains professional business relationships with facilities by providing excellent customer service to the patient, as well as the facility staff.
- Minimum Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; BSN preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 1-2 years of experience in hospice and/or palliative care, medical/surgical, public health, oncology, acute care or home health.
- Required License: Current Colorado RN license. Valid Colorado state driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
- Current CPR certification. CPR must be provided and/or obtained within 14 days of hire.
- Ability to lift/push/pull minimum of 50 lbs.
Pathways Hospice is affiliated with Care Synergy, a nonprofit network of community-based hospice and palliative care organizations serving Colorado’s Front Range and the Region’s Largest Home Health, Hospice, and Palliative Care Network. Care Synergy provides mission support services to better equip Pathways Hospice to operate as a distinct and independent organization while working together to share best practices and serve more Coloradans along the Front Range.
The Organization does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, creed, ancestry, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation/identity, transgender status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classifications.