Advancing Healthcare Together – The Future of Healthcare is in Topeka Kansas
Why The University of Kansas Health System St. Francis
Our People. Our people truly are our greatest strength. They make a massive difference in the amazing care we provide every day. We work closely together to create a positive experience for our patients and each other.
Our Purpose. We will build on your experience and provide meaningful and purposeful career growth for your future. You will have the opportunity every day to make a difference in someone’s life and change the course of healthcare.
Our Place. St. Francis Campus is proud to be a part of a long legacy of high-quality, compassionate care. For more than 100 years, the hospital has combined compassionate care with lifesaving technological advancements to our patients and the communities served. Today, the hospital has 378 licensed beds, a history of technological advancements, and a generous and supportive community.
Our St. Francis hospital is seeking a Registered Nurse. We are looking for your experience, knowledge and patient care skills for our Telemetry Unit
What You Will Be Doing:
- Coordination of safe patient care delivery for specified and diverse patient populations.
- Assess patient/family needs.
- Develop and prioritize patient goals.
- Evaluates care delivery.
- Continually revise the plan of care to meet the biological, emotional, psychosocial, spiritual, developmental, and educational needs of the patient/family.
- Delegates care as appropriate to optimize patient outcomes.
- Supports National Patient Safety Goal initiatives.
Now that you have read about what you will be doing, it is time to apply and make a difference in the lives of our patients.
The St. Francis Campus is fully accredited by the joint Commission. We also have the following notable accreditations and certifications:
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center Certification
- Inpatient Rehab Stroke Certification
- Chest Pain Accreditation, by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence, by the American College of Radiology
- (CoC) Accreditation
So what qualifications are we looking for?
- Associates/Bachelor degree in Nursing; BSN preferred.
- Current Kansas RN licensure
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- At least one year recent experience in a similar healthcare setting, preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel) and EPIC software; preferred.