We are looking for a Clinical Case Manager to join our Case Management team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full-time job is located at Lovelace Medical Center, in the heart of Albuquerque, is an acute care hospital providing comprehensive care, including around-the-clock emergency care, surgical services, non-invasive robotic spine surgery, cardiology, stroke care, radiology and oncology services, including the state’s only Gamma Knife Center for non-invasive radiologic brain surgery.
Clinical Case Manager Responsibilities:
- Assesses, plans, implements, monitors, and evaluates options and services required to meet an individual’s health needs by utilizing a collaborative process and by using communication and available resources to promote quality, cost effective outcomes.
- Assists in identifying the appropriate level of care, appropriate providers and facilities to ensure a timely and cost effective manner in obtaining optimum value for both the client and the reimbursement source.
- Adheres to policies, procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety
Clinical Case Manager Education and Experience Job Requirements:
- Minimum: Clinical background with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience or combination of ADN and experience in health related field
- Desired: Certified Case Manager
- One (1) year of previous job related experience in a acute care environment
- Valid LSW for Hospital, and or valid NM or multi-state RN
- Ability to maintain accuracy and consistency; must be able to function independently and manage own time and work tasks; working knowledge of HMO’s, PPO’s, Medicare, Medicaid, and insurance plans, Ability to communicate effectively
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Top Teaching Hospital, 2020
- “A” grade from Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade, 2019, Fall 2020
- Healthgrades 2020 Specialty Excellence Awards: Pulmonology Care Excellence, 2020; America’s 100
- Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work, 2016- 2019
- U.S. News & World Report “Best Hospitals,” 2019
- Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care, 2019; America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Coronary Intervention, 2019
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association “Get with the Guidelines” Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement Award, 2012-2019 (Target Honor Roll - Elite Plus, 2019-2021)
- American Heart Association/American Stroke Association Target: Stroke Honor Roll since 2012
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.