- RELOCATION available for qualified candidates
We are looking for a Registered Nurse to join our Cardiac Progressive Care (PCU) Team in Albuquerque, NM.
**Accepting New Graduates, grow your career with Lovelace!
This full time job is located at Heart Hospital of New Mexico at Lovelace Medical Center. New Mexico’s only hospital dedicated exclusively to cardiovascular care, including the State’s only facility to do left ventricular aortic device (LVAD) implant, and a cutting-edge hybrid operation room where surgeons can perform advanced surgical services for cardiovascular patients.
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible and accountable for the practice of Professional Nursing, to include patient care and staff management assigned to the RN in his/her charge.
- May serve in the role of Charge Nurse and is accountable for professional practice.
- Adheres to policies and procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety.
Registered Nurse Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum: Associate's Degree or Diploma of Nursing
- Desired: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Desired: One (1) year experience
- Valid NM RN License or valid multi-state compact license
- BLS; ACLS and PALS may be required by hiring department
- Ability to maintain strict patient confidentiality
- Management skills
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
- Works well in a team setting
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Top Teaching Hospital, 2020
- American College of Cardiology’s Platinum Performance Achievement Award for Action Registry GWTG NCDR, 2013-2019
- American Heart Association GWTG Heart Failure Gold Plus and Target Honor Roll Award, 2019 (Silver Plus, 2018)
- American Heart Association’s Mission: Lifeline® Heart Attack Receiving Center Accreditation
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.