REGISTERED NURSE – Parkview Randallia Hospital
This is a generic posting for a Registered Nurse interested in evening or night hours on the Parkview Randallia campus.
Shift Hours: 3pm - 3:30am or 7pm - 7:30am
Hours per Week: Part-Time (24 hours per week) or Full-Time (36 hours per week).
Weekend Requirement: Must self-schedule for 3 out of 8 weekend shifts every 4 weeks. Weekend shift considered Saturday or Sunday.
Benefits: Position is eligible for medical, dental, vision benefits and PTO (paid time off) accrual.
Positions are eligible for Sign-On Bonuses - Amounts based on Units, FTE commitment, level of RN experience:
- must be accepting a position with a 0.6 FTE or higher.
- cannot be a Parkview rehire from a bonus-eligible position within the last 6 months.
- cannot owe a balance on a previously paid Parkview bonus.
- cannot be a current Parkview employee in a bonus-eligible position (internal RN new grads, ex. PCT transferring to RN are eligible as long as requirements above are met as well).
Diploma in Nursing or an Associates in Nursing (ASN). Bachelors in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. Must have current CPR at or above the Healthcare Provider level from the American Heart Association or be able to obtain during Parkview-provided orientation class.
Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with lifting 100 pounds. Lifting requirement may be heavier for specified departments. Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Compensation: Welcome bonuses offered. Relocation assistance embedded within Welcome bonuses.
- Loan Reimbursement / Tuition Assistance for continuing education offered.
- Benefits: Medical, dental and vision benefits offered as well as paid time off.
- Education: Clinical onboarding and orientation. Nurse Residency program.
- Growth: Professional nurse competency advancement program (STEPP Up).
- Recognition: Magnet recognition. Top 100 hospitals recognition. Advisory Board Workplace of the Year.
- Culture: World-class teamwork. Personalized health journeys for coworkers and family members.
FROM OUT OF TOWN?
- Submit application and ask a Parkview recruiter about our hoteling program!