This position is eligible for an Enhanced Sign On Bonus, find out more about this bonus from our recruitment team!
Job Description: The Registered Nurse independently plans and provides excellent professional nursing care for patients in accordance with physician orders, established hospital and departmental policies and procedures, American Nurses Association Standards of Clinical Practice, Indiana Nurse Practice Act, and the ANA Code of Ethics.
Unit Overview: The 5-Surgical unit is located on the 5th floor of Parkview Regional Medical Center. This is a 36 bed Med Surg unit with varying levels of acuity depending on the patient’s phase of recovery. The majority of patients are recovering from general surgery or colorectal procedures.
Competitive Rate of pay
- BSN Premium (If applicable)
- 24 hours a week- three weekend shifts every four weeks
- Enhanced Sign-On Bonus
- Tuition Assistance and Loan Repayment
- Requires a Diploma in nursing or an ASN/BSN
- Valid Indiana Registered Nurse license required. CPR certification.
- Additional certifications may be required for specified areas.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds, assist with 100 pounds. (Lifting requirements may be heavier for specified departments.) Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Benefits: Health benefits and Paid Time Off
- Education: Clinical Onboarding and Orientation, Nurse Residency
- Growth: Professional nurse competency advancement program (STEPP Up)
- Recognition: Magnet Recognition, 2018 100 Top Hospitals recognition, Advisory Board Workplace of the Year
- Culture: World-class teamwork, Personalized health journeys for co-workers and family members
From out of town?
- Ask our recruitment team about Parkview’s hoteling program!